Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Moth attack
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 10:29 PM   #6
GordSanClemente

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: California
THOR #17673
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpmath View Post
Are you sure they are coming in from outside or are they hiding somewhere inside your coach and coming alive with the warmer weather. Perhaps they have been hibernating throughtout the winter and it's time for them to wake up. You might have to fumigate the RV with one of those bug bombs, they do a great job of getting rid of all sorts of pests.
More data:
These moths appear full grown. A little over an inch. And really “juicy” when you smack them.

We live in a cool area, but the coach is stored inland. I have been to the coach when it is over 80 and it has been over 90 when I wasn’t there. The temp here in the mountains isn’t over 85.

After my initial post I spoke to other coach owners around me. All complained of moths.
Wide variance in how many got inside. Seems I had the worst. They were mildly irritated. I, on the other hand, was witnessing a seen from an Alfred Hitchcock movie.

We are back to the dispersed camping area. We will see what happens tonight

Thank you for the suggestions so far.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum