Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 11:49 PM   #346
Jimbo56

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
Everything = insulating the roof shroud, replacing thermostat with digital, stuffing towels in the end run of the ducts, using foam and duct tape to make sure the return and cold air are separated. Without the freeze up wire pulled out I got 65 coming from the closest duct. After pulling it out it dropped to 51 in 20 minutes. The sun is going down. Tommorow will be the true test. I pulled a 39 ft fifth wheel for 17 years. One 15k unit. You could go south in the summer. Put 2nd unit on top, problem solved. If I have to go to 2nd unit I’ll have to figure out how to go to 50 amp. But I’m not going to wake up sweating my butt off at 8 am . Oh, I’m ordering door stop buttons to stick in above the vents to direct air down and out the vent.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum