Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 01:04 PM   #2
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
I had a somewhat similar interaction but not involving the RV a while back.

I was stopped at a light on a two lane road with a center left. I was in the "go straight" lane. About 75 yards ahead is some train tracks to which a train started going by after the light turned red. With no other traffic around I turned left on the green light (from the straight lane) to avoid the train and go around. Almost immediately an officer is behind me pulling me over.

I'm polite and hand over my paperwork to which he proceeds to walk back to his car. About this time 2nd police car pulls up behind the first one. That officer gets out has a short conversation with the first one and walks back to my car handing me my paperwork back saying: "Thats the stupidest reason for a ticket, you're good to go" "Thank you sir!"
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum