Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 06:14 PM   #11
SamNavy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34B
State: California
THOR #19439
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
Got it! Now I can plug in my dashcam, CB, charging cables, and tons of other stuff to distract my wife from the road. Actually... in a few days, once I've figured everything out, she gets to learn to drive it. Gonna find a place in the middle of nowhere and let her go wild. Should be some great bonding!

Parked at my buddies house in Ridgecrest outside of China Lake, CA... will put up some pics in a bit of the rig fully set up for the first night ever!

QUESTION: If I plug into his garage outlet and run a heavy cable with a 110-30amp-50amp adapter setup, can I run my REAR A/C unit if nothing else is on? I think I read "maybe" a month ago in another thread when I was doing random homework. Would like to NOT run the generator on his driveway. It's the desert, so gets nice and cool after about 9pm... but whaddya think?

QUESTION: Thanks for the links to the seals... any idea how much a shop would charge to replace the seal on a couch/dinette combo super-slide? Is that outpatient surgery for one of these, or am I gonna leave it overnight?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_20200702_105924748.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	24617  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum