Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 10:14 PM   #35
erikdjensen

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.1
State: Oregon
THOR #2766
Toads must be connected to the brake system in Oregon. Many have brought up good reasons why this needs to be done - if the toad should break away then the emergency brake system would be activated and stop the toad. A couple of side notes, the installer said the system on my jeep is not meant to be the primary brake for our motor home. It is meant for steep hills or if I need to come to a sudden stop - there is a light on my dash that comes on when the brakes on my Jeep have been activated. Next make sure you understand how correctly line up the gears in your Jeep before you flat tow it, otherwise you will damage the transmission.

Erik
2017 ACE 30.1

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum