Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 01:27 AM   #58
petef

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Nevada
THOR #970
In my month long trip I did everything listed in this thread including using vodka to clean the plug.. just dipped my finger in some and rubbed on both sides of the connection and plugged it in wet. Screen still came up Blue LED on side, dead otherwise..left it on all night and awoke to a live radio again. Set the time and off we go. Worked perfect the rest of the trip. Got home, hit the store switch, a couple days later went to check, click USE and the radio still working. I am going to get it replaced anyway as thye prommised me a new remanufactured one. There is def an issue with these things..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmc View Post
Left it for a week this time.. unplugged. Plugged it back in and been working fine now for 24 hours... Maybe I'll actually have cameras for the ride home... but it has to make it over 2 more months to get there.. Don't intend to cycle the use/store switch anytime soon - and have no confidence that the problem is 'fixed' - just masked for the moment.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum