Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 09:25 PM   #17
sandiegobrass

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 32.3
State: California
THOR #19929
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
Unless someone with the same model coach can help it might be easier to contact Thor and ask them what that switch is for.
Already in contact with Thor.. so far they can’t provide an answer but we’re going to check with “engineering” and get back with me.

Upon further inspection today, there is another vent (pretty much hidden with the slide in) that is a more likely candidate (it is closer) but it doesn’t turn on either unless it only works with the slide out..It does not have a switch at the ceiling so I suspect no other power to that vent but haven’t had time to see if there is even power to that switch.

I’ll report back

But bigger fish to fry.. bedroom door fell off track

(Sorry about the schematic.. I know better)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum