Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 02:21 PM   #3
tullywork

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34J
State: New Jersey
THOR #18880
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryS View Post
Here's a pic of mine. And it's not the muffler, it's just part of the exhaust pipe, with the clamped on tip.
Thanks - sorry, I'm not much of a automobile-guy, I've done more with this vehicle (from a DIY maintenance perspective) than any of the 10 or so vehicles I've owned in my lifetime, mostly because there don't seem to be any 'RV repair' places anywhere near me in Northern NJ. Although I'm looking forward to a visit to a 'truck repair' place this afternoon to hopefully get some much needed assistance!

So based on your picture, it appears the same - clamped on tip & exhaust pipe support near the center of the vehicle underside - so looks by design...?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum