Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 04:37 AM   #2
John & Diane

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27K
State: Ohio
THOR #989
Smile Also wanting to make changes.

We have a 2015 Windsport 27k which has the same floor plan. We have been trying to come up with some comfortable options. So far we have replaced the table with one I made out of solid maple. It is shorter, narrower, and lighter than the original. It is still big enough for the two of us while making it easier to get to the couch and increasing the area in the walkway. I'll try to get a picture next time I get to our unit which is in storage.
I never thought about moving the back section out 4", great idea. What did you have to do to make this change? We are looking forward to see what other changes you make. Please update us as you continue your project.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum