Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Satellite TV
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 07:07 PM   #3
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksucat66 View Post
What recommendations does anyone have for a satellite TV supplier? Which system do you recommend? How does the "pay as you go" option work out?
Just trying to gather some feedback before we buy anything.
I been a DirecTV (ATT TV) subscriber for 26 years. The same service and equipment is used in the coach and at home (HS-17 with C-41W for 3 TVs). The HS-17 is WiFi connected and logs on to the coach's router. I do use a carry out Slimline 2 antenna with 200 ft of RG-6 coax cable which stays with the coach. I use a LCC for local channels when traveling as ATT does not allow different service and billing address some days.

That said, Dish is better if you do not already subscribe to ATT TV. As for equipment, ATT TV will supply it free with a 2 year contract. For Dish SolidSignal.com has everything you need and with all the advice you can ask for. If you desire a coach mounted sat antenna, Winegard can supply the most popular antennas.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum