Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 07:07 PM   #4889
BattleBorn1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Nevada
THOR #11264
Vicious heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
Yeah covers are a pain. My decals are cracked pretty bad and look terrible I was just hoping the cover slows the decal damage.

Been thinking about removing the bad decals Seems the brown one are the worst If I remove them you wouldnt notice they were gone
Jerry, I like others feel your pain. My 2017 29M is having the Vegas heat blister and crack my decals. Mainly the white ones for now.
I also bought a cover; light grey 5 ply (yeah right) from Amazon and my son helped me put it on. Pain in the ass and looked sloppy. Even tied down it kept stretching. A tear appeared near the back but the decals were safe. In July I took the cover off by myself and promptly made tears in 3 other places. Pitiful experience. I’m going to try a sunshade fabric to cover the side and get a car bra for the front. I also have now committed to waxing and buffing it 4 times a year. I’d like to find someone to replace the decals with paint. Not much luck so far. Sure does hurt to see your baby get sun blistered. Didn’t even mention the white seals around the door and vents.
Thank goodness we tinted every window, even the windshield and bought Magnashades for the outside and still use silver reflection for the inside windows.
Damn.......#desertheathatesmyRV

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum