Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 08:39 AM   #1
Blackbeard11

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #15961
HELP! Tilt-a-Bed

I can not find any information anywhere on trouble shooting my tilt-a-Bed in the master. One side has stopped raising the bed. I don’t know if there is a reset button somewhere or not. There is a round magnet looking switch under the slid too and I don’t know what that does and if it’s part of the problem. If I push the switch I can hear the left motor engage but not the right. It was working before I reattached the platform to the two metal brackets that go up and down. Please help if anyone knows what to do. I have to take everything apart to put the slide in. Thanks 2017 Thor palazzo 36 foot.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum