Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 10:02 AM   #4
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
I've been through some truck washes with my snowmobile trailer and pickup truck during the winter but never took any of my coaches through them. I also worried about getting them scratched up.

I tend to wash my coach by hand after every trip and while on the road use some of this on the lower areas to keep it looking decent while traveling.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Back in April when we were in Savannah, a guy with a Class A on his way back from Florida to the northeast was washing his coach at the campsite. He pulled out a ladder and started shining it up. The front was covered with love bugs and he showed me a little trick where he used dryer sheets to clean the front cap. Worked pretty darn good.

I can't see getting into that much cleaning detail at a campsite.... plus some places / people frown on it. I figured if the coach got bad enough while on the road, I would stop at a manual car wash place if I found one high enough I could drive into.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum