Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 08:23 PM   #1
reminckv

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32N
State: Tennessee
THOR #18316
Help w 7-pin tow connector troubleshooting

Hello folks. I need some help from you experienced electrical guys.

I have installed toad wiring including a 6 pin connector on my 08 Wrangler and purchased the RM 7-pin to 6-pin coiled cable. I have tested the toad wiring and cable with my F-150 which has a 7-pin and everything works correctly.

The problem I am having is with the turn/stop light circuits on my '16 Hurricane 7-pin connector. I have 12v on the battery charger pin and the running light pin, but am not getting power on either of the turn/stop light pins. I have checked every stinking fuse in the box under the dash, the Bussman box (also under dash), the box under the hood, and the box on the bed. All of these fuses are good.

All of the lighting on the coach works correctly, including turn signals. Does anyone have any ideas on where to go from here? Thanks in advance.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum