Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 09:17 PM   #13
V&D axis

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #13555
We had a problem with a couple of cabinets not staying closed. Dealer made some adjustments (didn’t help) and suggestions I didn’t like because the new locks they wanted to put on would have been so hard to pull that I figured they wouldn’t work.
I put child safely locks on them. They just stick on and you use a magnet to unlock. They hold really well(I’ve watched grandkids pull with all they had) and don’t budge. Beauty of them is they go on Easy and when we are stopped for any time I set them to unlock and don’t have to pull so hard.
I’ve done away with all the standard locks and put these everywhere. They are so easy to work and invisible.

https://www.elitebaby.us/products/ma...SABEgKxGvD_BwE

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum