Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 04:13 PM   #12
knucklehead

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29m
State: North Carolina
THOR #9553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecars View Post
I'm a retired classical music announcer married to a retired elder law attorney, both jobs that are very office centered. My wife really hated camping, so... we didn't. I did on my own a few times, and camped out on rivers and sloughs in boats I built.

Now we have a relative that is selling their former Cruise America 23a, and has offered it to us at a very decent price. RVing with a complete bathroom is what my wife will do, and is really quite excited. Me, too.

The RV gets inspected in a few days, which took some work to get, given the RV crush right now.

Plans are to head toward the region's national parks. I do amateur radio, so will include that. We both read, do mild hiking, and do some art. We are glad to be getting out there soon... inspection willing!

Bryan
Karen
I'm glad your going to see more of this beautiful country!! My only suggestion would be to prepare yourselve's for repairs, failures of systems and other components that will fail. It's just the reality and nature of RV's. They roll down bumpy roads so it's like your house suffering a 5.0 earthquake going somewhere-----BUT IT"S WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum