Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 09:50 PM   #5
BC1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 24HE
State: New York
THOR #20090
I was being lazy w/pics, I’ll take the after pics and post tomorrow.

They are located in Plainville, MA right off the highway so it was a very easy drive for me (just under 3 hours).

Warranty is lifetime of RV, however, you do have to bring it back to an authorized FlexArmor dealer if you need to replace anything on the roof like skylight, vent, etc. They do put new vent covers on when the put the FlexArmor on. You still obviously have to keep up with sealant on exterior windows, trim, etc. but at least won't have to worry about roof leak.

My MH is under 25' so it's small and the total cost with tax was well under $4,000.

I have only had the RV since end of Aug (bought w/ 3k miles on it) and it did have interior evidence of minor leak over cab which seemed dried up and was supposedly fixed by Camping World (had some hard rains since I bought and didn’t leak) but I didn’t want to wait for it to start up again because I have been there and done that with MH I bought brand new in 2009. When Jim from NE RV Roof walked the roof when I dropped it off he said he was pretty sure it had water under it in a few spots. He confirmed that was true when I picked it up (I guess it was under the TPO but hadn’t made its way inside). I was not charged for any repair as I guess it just required the normal prep work. I might have been skeptical/surprised if I was told there was water under it had I not already know how many RVs (even new ones) leak.

Take care, Beth

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum