Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Kitchen drain
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 09:25 AM   #13
Carlmattson12@gmail.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Colorado
THOR #21338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanawelsh View Post
I have a Thor Four Winds 31E, and in less than a year Ive had to repair the drain multiple times. Anyone have a solution to this problem? I called Thor about 2 weeks ago and was supposedly in queue to receive a call back and guess what? Still have not heard from them. Just replaced the gray tank in late September because of this problem; and was told tonight I need to replace it again. HELP!
I have a 2015 Thor Chateau 31W with a full wall slide. My kitchen drain Has broken off at the base of the standpipe connection to the top of the grey tank. Camping World is saying that they must remove the cabinets to gain access and repair the tank. Can anyone shed some light on the problem. Carlmattson12@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
Welcome to the forum!
Now: what exactly is the problem?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum