Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 12:37 AM   #5
Mike8274

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #21469
Thanks gang

16ACE27: It's in a storage yard half an hour from home. A wiring diagram would let me make educated guesses where to start before I get there. My time at the yard is limited, so having a clue what I'm looking at and where things are will add efficiency. I put a shunt on the battery cable so I can watch amps real time on my multimeter. I'd really like to get my head around the bundle of snakes that is the DC bus.

coachray: No disconnects that I can find in the DC system. I'm going to put a battery cut-off switch between the battery neg and ground as a band-aid. Nothing like an air gap to keep the current flow down!

Bob: Cruise America hasn't responded to email requests. A visit to the location I bought the rig from is on the agenda.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum