Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 12:48 PM   #16
Jimbo56

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyOldGuy View Post
I hear You. All I know is what I'm Told and What I Read. (I can Sew Like a Bish and have a Sail Making walking foot sewing machine.) The "thing" I don't understand from any MFG is, if your upholstery is Peeling in 2013/2014 and you're still using the same material in 2016 and '17? Humm... (In the 27.1 the seating at the table has been recovered so it's just the front seats that are still peeling.) The neighbor Thor owner has owned other motorhomes, he gave me his opinion. I guess his "issues" are more of an irritation instead of Major Problems or he would have got rid of the Thor (IMO).

Yep, that's what I was thinking. I really wanted to make them an offer today but I'm still thinking. I'll tell you, after looking at the dog Winnebago today I guess there's no need looking at 18 year old units and definitely Not in the 20k range!

Thanks Guys!
Any brand manufacturer has good and bad. Every owner has a definition of good and bad. The one I bought was first one I looked at. Brand new. I had looked at a lot of floor plans. I knew what I wanted. Found it , price was right. Bought it. And have worked on it weekly ever since. But what else have I got to do but mow grass and work on something. Might as well be a 28 foot motor home. Problems? Yep! Fixable? Yep! The biggest problem I have had this year is finding a place to go. We are spur of the moment travelers. Never a problem until Covid hit. Now everyone and their brother and sister are camping. So buy what you like. Regardless of what you buy you’ll work on it. The GF is another paragraph.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum