Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 10:49 AM   #107
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamonium View Post
I have gotten so much information from this forum - how do people get around without it?!

Based on your amazing posts on this thread, I was able to determine that I have exactly the same issue and further realized how significant it was.

I have reached out to Thor Warranty and look forward to hearing back from them once they've had time to work through our list. There are 2-3" gaps in some places where you can see daylight between the side of the coach and the molding.

BTW - the list CW has been working through since May-Jun 2019 still has about 15 outstanding items on it. Despite pretty consistent contact with them - even going through a total clean out of their Service Dept., not a single item has crossed the finish line as complete since pre-COVID.

I think I've stated previously that our MH has spent significantly more time, between our camping trips, in CW's lot than in the space we rent; still not one single item has been properly completed.

We are actually looking forward to our lengthy trek to Indiana from Texas once we get the green light from Thor.
I'm afraid that any of the Super C's built before this point in time are very likely to have this issue with the front cap. Take as many pictures and videos as you can to Thor and request it be fixed in Wakarusa.

I was telling them about how many people have dealer issues like you where someone buys a new coach and it sits at the dealer for 8 months. They said they hear that a lot and it is a real shame.

While it can take a few months to get into their schedule, it won't sit there for months. They start working on it the day you are scheduled with an assigned technician. The biggest thing is the have immediate access to parts and the knowledge and experience to repair it properly.

Mine took longer than expected because the power shade motor was backordered. Some parts are still an issue because of when everything was shut down because of COVID.

I would also politely tell Thor Warranty Support about your experience with CW and how it is has spent more time there than in your possession. If your warranty has expired, they may still cover some of the repairs for you. The front cap will be covered for sure.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum