Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 03:18 AM   #9
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Kind of lost on what you trying to do with the Jensen inside, but I believe I have good answers for your questions on Sound bar & speakers.

You didn't say what size TV, but I bought the 36" Vizio It is Outstanding!!! If you patient the price may drop down to $99 or just buy an open box from Best Buy. Connect it to HDMI Arc and you are in business, plus you will have Bluetooth outside for music. What makes this Soundbar so great is that it has built in sub woofer and you can feel and hear the base if you adjust it.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-m...?skuId=6416783

As far as the speakers go. I recently replaced two Jensen 12w speakers that were inside with Alpine Type E 5.25" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker System, 200 Watts (SPE-5000) and it was incredible the difference in sound and quality for about $60. Note: the two Jensen speakers inside were the Winnebago waterproof version? My replacement Alpine speakers are not waterproof but they don't need to be. If I were to replace the 2 outside, I would just get the equivalent Alpine waterproof version, about $80.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum