Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 04:34 PM   #32
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmsy View Post
I'm continuing the same thread that I started...is that OK?...we've had great success with the temporary repair we made to the propane line...the more I think about it the more I think that it was a rodent/squirrel that gnawed thru the line, dammit.
But we're continuing with issues...so, I'm requesting thoughts from my new friends, the consummate experts...:-)
1) do you have any troubleshooting ideas for the 100w solar panel charging system on the 2018 Thor Citation 24SJ?...when my panel wakes up to the sun in the morning, it fails with a code b01, I understand this means no battery connection...thoughts and repair guidance please?
2) my Winegard does not connect and seek local wifi connections...do you have any pearls of wisdom for that system?...
3) And still when we are dry camping, the water pump switch disengages intermittently...we have to persistently walk over to turn*it back on...can I ask for any further thoughts on that issue?...the servicing store said that they downloaded some software but to no avail...
...that's all folks, signing off from Scottsdale...gonna be 70 today!

1) Solar - You need to download the schematics for your coach but if it was a Thor Solar Prep setup, there is a fuse in the battery compartment (orange wiring if I recall correctly) that connects the Solar Controller to the positive terminal on one of the house batteries. Check the fuse and the connection to the battery.

2) Not sure which Winegard model you have but if you have the ConnecT 2.0 you need to connect to the Winegard WiFi SSID and logon to the Winegard unit through a web browser on a laptop or tablet (http://10.11.12.1) and then make sure WiFi is selected and then scan for available WiFi networks and then select one. You can also download the Winegard App and do it from there as well. The owners manual for the Winegard unit will have all of these details.

3) Do you have a physical switch for your pump or do you have a FireFly touch screen panel to control your pump?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum