Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: New to Thor
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 05:35 PM   #8
Jameshenry

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Colorado
THOR #21829
Yes it is an ACE 29.2.

Thanks for the info on the bedroom radio. Probably not an issue most of the time but we put it in storage until spring. So I pulled the radio and disconnected it. Still a lot to learn about it.

As for the slide awning, it is missing. The brackets are there but no awning or roller so I need to buy a new one. ~ $400 from camping world. I didn't know if there were better options

I also want to add a receiver hitch on the front for my bicycle rack, 2 heavy electric bikes. We will commonly have a boat in tow. I have seen a post on one but no details on how it was done or if purchased.

Other than a good cleaning and probably new batteries (original) just minor cosmetic work. The decal / applique on the front looks to have gotten hot, but the fiberglass shows no heat on the inside.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum