Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 09:16 PM   #10
naturescott49

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3
State: Alaska
THOR #6077
Outside TV cord

On our 2017 ACE 29.3 the plug is in the bathroom, up under the bathroom counter. I've got to really get contorted to see it back there, but my outside TV died and I wanted to know if it had power. I found the plug and plugged in a shop lite that turned on so I know the TV has power.

Since we've never used the outside TV, I'm in no hurry to replace it, but I'm not going to try and fish or feed that cable. I'll just cut it and splice the new one onto it. The Seiki TV's that came with the coach are real cheapies. I have no idea why the outside one died as it is pretty well protected. Three TV's in a coach is at least one too many for us! We only use our unit in the winter in the south so spending time out there watching TV isn't a big priority. (We spend March through October at our house in Alaska.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum