Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 01:23 AM   #14
Campnjoe

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #19102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
We have a 2020 33.5 and though we have only 5 K on it, lived in it for 2 months the past summer while we were camp hosts. We wanted the bunkhouse for the additional storage that we get from the bunkbeds. There is just my wife and I and 2 small dogs.

We tow a jeep cherokee and will spend the summer at Custer SP.

Things I like are the ample storage, lights in every bay, side opening bay doors, and the floorplan with a mid entry door. Wife wanted the washer & dryer. The 2020 has a single 100w solar panel, and induction cooktop.

We have been making mods, and added storage in the DEF compartment for sewer hoses, added a handrail in the stairwell, and redid the driver side blinds to allow the cabinet beside the bed to open fully. ( 2021 model altered design to permit the cabinet to open.) Added an extend a stay to facilitate an external propane tank as well.

There is underutilized storage under the rear dinette seat and under the bed that I will work on later. We are considering replacing the couch with recliners.

We are going to Walkerusa to have a few item corrected under warranty. I want them fixed properly, and an issue I have found is finding a reputable dealer willing to do warranty work on coaches they didnt sell. To me that is the biggest issue I have had.

Coach is well designed, and is meeting our needs.

The only thing remaining I do not like is the Axxerra radio and it will be replaced with one that has android auto/ apple carplay.

I havent taken this through the mountains yet but the jeep is not that heavy.
Thanks for the info. What stuff are you having to repair under warranty?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum