Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 11:24 PM   #29
Roaming John

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Minnesota
THOR #19096
New RV

I got the same model last April. The 2019 Mercedes chassis is fantastic, you should really enjoy driving it! Be careful not to overload it as the weight limits are low. The pipes in the water system are not insulated or heated so think about getting it winterized in Texas after you have checked out all the systems. The clearance between the dinette slide out and the drawers in the kitchen under the counter is very tight. Make sure the drawers all the way closed before opening or closing the slide out. The rubber gasket grabbed a drawer on mine, pulled it out and made a huge mess. You really need to use a flashlight and verify all the drawers are tightly shut before opening the slide out. I am still waiting for a replacement refrigerator as the freezer works, but not the refrigerator so I made ice in the freezer and kept replacing melted ice in the refrigerator all last season. Aside from that it has been great!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum