Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 08:20 PM   #9
Bnbl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34J
State: Minnesota
THOR #9155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnbl View Post
This is the model of the original and replacement refrigerator:

PD 2.6 Cu.Ft. Freestanding Compact Refrigerator
Pummel Drive, Refrigerator, PD-BC-70NF

When I removed mine there was a small Z-bracket in the front and a larger clamping bracket screwed to the countertop in the back to prevent the top of the fridge from tipping forward.

I recently purchased a mini fridge from Best Buy for home (beer). Ha. I wanted one without a freezer and could easily fit in my 34J in an emergency. May want to check it out.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insigni...?skuId=6145102
Not sure if you travel south into the warmer states. If you do replace your fridge I would consider getting the color white. When we are in Arizona temps start getting into the 90's late March into April.

I have actually put the silver foil that people put in their windows on the front of the black fridge door. Makes a big difference if the afternoon sun can hit it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum