Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 01:54 PM   #5
pneumatics

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 35.3
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #20808
That looks like a loose wire on the sensor somewhere. See pic, there is one of these for the front and one for the back, look under the upper cabinets toward the middle or rear.

Should have two wires behind it. If you have an ohmmeter and can get to the contacts on the back, the circuit should measure about 10K ohm give or take with temp.

The two wires run through the unit (always the long way and always in a conduit) back to your control box. In the back of the control box you should see labels on the lid, this should tell you which wires to look for.
I had one just after I picked up it up new where the temp sensor was a bit intermittent, found a pitched wire in the cabinet right behind the sensor where the wire was. As soon as I pulled it out it looked like somebody bent it bad and then installed it anyhow. Soldered a bit, works great.

Worked until it cleared the curbs on the dealer's lot.

Good luck.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0530.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	28596  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum