Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 07:30 PM   #28
BC1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 24HE
State: New York
THOR #20090
That was too easy

Well that was too easy - while I'm waiting to see if I am able to keep the RV all my tire filling/checking pieces came in. I ordered a bunch of different things figuring I could get a combo of the to work on all tires. Surprisingly, the inner dual tires were super easy. Keep in mind, I am just using these to check and fill, I AM NOT leaving them on. I just removed the wheel cover and screwed the longer piece in the picture on the inner dual (didn't require any hand maneuvering at all) then just used my cheap car tire gauge to check and it read exactly what I thought it should. I also used a more expensive gauge too and it read the same. There is too much snow around to get out the compressor and fill but I don't expect a problem. On the back outer dual tire I used the smaller piece in the picture and got a good pressure reading with that and the front is ok w/out the wheel cover on. The black one is flexible so it conforms to the space/situation.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6630.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	28652  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum