Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 04:10 PM   #1
wfrauch

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas
State: Colorado
THOR #22279
Interior trim piece replacements/fixes

Acquiring our RV has again reminded me that most things in life are a compromise in one way or another... (read that we had a budget!)

We purchased our '19 Vegas about a week ago, and have spent lots of time learning tips/tricks/info from you all, and I thank you for that.

Our unit was a previous rental. The engine runs great, the exterior is in great shape, all components work, etc.

However...the interior trim pieces took the abuse of careless renters. Quite a few scuffs, scratches, etc. Furniture touch-up pens hid the small stuff.

I seriously doubt Thor has any replacement parts/pieces available, so my question is how do others repair cosmetic issues - get crafty with fabrications and hope you can find colors/textures that match close enough? Or, have I just not searched enough to find a supplier?

Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum