Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 12:31 AM   #29
VanCampFarm

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #21980
Hi everyone! First I wanted to say thank you to each one of you for your willingness to help. It seriously means so much. Thank you to the gentlemen who provided the troubleshooting sheet through the PDF file!

I fixed the problem! I wanted to share on here in case anyone runs into the same issues. Long story short my switch in the coach wasn’t activating the water heater. No gas, no spark.

I took my volt meter and pulled the thermal cut off and did a continuity test. That was it! The thermal cut off detected heat cause from the wind storm we were in and it did it’s job. Cut power to everything for safety.

I purchased a new thermal cut off (cause once they “do their job” they are now bad and need replacement) .

I installed the new thermal cut off and BOOM, hot water. Thank you again everyone

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum