Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 12:28 PM   #5
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanh9 View Post
If you remove the outdoor shower assembly, you will find not only the water pump, but the winterizer bypass valve.
I’m having a custom door installed around the outdoor shower assembly to make access easy year to year.
Btw
I’ve fixed every problem with my Axis 25.6 so far. I’ll be sharing all of my fixes a bit later.
Welcome to the site.

Seems like Thor would make an easier access point inside the RV than to have to remove the outdoor shower assembly.

With the pump being at the far right (facing the back) of the rear it would seem the easiest thing to do would be to remove the lower right drawer and you'd see it under there.

If there is a panel below the drawer look for screws. Thor usually staples panels in except ones that are meant to be removed--then they have screws.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum