Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 08:18 PM   #4
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Whatever the origin it means water is getting behind the gasket. It’ll probably show up inside the windshield as well. Had the problem on my last coach. I used a windshield sealer from the auto parts store. Comes in a tube and is like really runny silicone. I applied it to the outside edge of the gasket (on the outside of the windshield) on the top and both sides. Also to the sides and bottom inside edge of the gasket (also outside, of course). The stuff flows easily and goes where the water goes before setting up. It worked great and is invisible when you’re done. Took a couple of applications along the bottom inside edge in my case. It’s worth a try.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum