Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 03:02 PM   #12
DavidEM

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Connecticut
THOR #20289
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVwife View Post
Now this could make a LOT of sense! It was relatively cold, temps in the mid 30s but those little white flakes dropping out of the sky off and on. Yes, it did seem like the unit was trying to kick in but couldn't. I remember asking DH if propane was on or off and he said it was off.

I'm a bit confused about the "outside" on/off switch. Is there a second switch we haven't learned about yet? The power on/off that DH was pushing is located on a panel inside the coach, in the bathroom.

Thanks so much for adding valuable info to our knowledge bank.
Go outside and about midway down on the passenger side you will see a hatch with a vent and a slide latch. Open the hatch and you will see an on off switch. It is labeled I for on and O for off. Turn it off and see if your problems persist. This switch kills all DC power to the Girard. The inside control panel does not.

David

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum