Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 11:59 AM   #12
choochootina

State: Arizona
THOR #23096
Quote:
Originally Posted by choochootina View Post
Hello all!! Recently purchased our 2021 34J, and we’re having a toilet problem. I’ve searched this forum, the RV’s manual, and Thor online, and I’m still unsure. This RV has a Dometic 7640 toilet, and it will not flush[emoji31] We are hooked up to city water, and plugged into power. I hear the two clicks when the pedal is pressed, but no water comes into the bowl, nor does the macerator kick on. I checked the fuse for the macerator, and it is not blown. Please help! Thank you so much!!! -Tina

Thank you, everybody, for your help!! Wanted to reply with an update, so when another owner encounters this, maybe this will help!! After tons of calls and internet searching, problem figured out and corrected. DO NOT put tank deodorizing tablets, or anything other than tp or human waste, into a macerator toilet!!!!!!! Since I didn’t even realize we had this kind of a toilet, I put a packet into the toilet, and caused this issue!!!! [emoji31]. The packet jammed up the macerator, AND, there WAS a fuse blown! We had checked the fuse labeled for the macerator, but after following the wiring, we now know the fuse box was wired differently than labeled!!!!! The main reason we were able to solve this toilet issue was because I stumbled upon a YouTube video about macerator toilets by The Casual RVer, and he went over the dos and don’t’s for this toilet type!!!! (Thank you, John!!)

Trying to figure out this issue, I called Thor customer numerous times, and they were very helpful! They quickly sent me the info I requested.

Happy Camping everyone [emoji4]

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum