Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 12:06 AM   #8
DavidEM

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Connecticut
THOR #20289
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKap View Post
I still haven't figured out how to adjust the water temp. Any idea where the hwh control is on my Vegas 25.2 2017. Thanks for the advice I will look for that button.
There is a hot water control panel for the Girard water heater, which in mine is in the bedroom. There is a button that turns it on and off and when on you can adjust the temp up or down. The set temperature shows for a few seconds in an LED box and then goes out.

When the hot water is flowing fast enough there is a rotating pump symbol and the water temp is displayed. It takes a few seconds to get up to its set temp. The water flow needs to be at least 0.8 gpm or the water heater won't come on. That was why I had to remove the little button, the shower water flow was too low to turn on the water heater.

But it should work in the kitchen sink. Turn it on and in 5-10 seconds it should start getting hot.

If none of this makes sense and you don't have a display like described above, maybe you don't have a Girard hot water heater. Thor started installing them in about 2017.

David

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum