Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 11:48 PM   #49
M&M_MURPHYS

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Quantum
State: California
THOR #9015
Hang in there

Sorry this gas happened to you. You have received some great advice from the group. Choose the best advice you think will work for you and work through the first year the best you can.

I just wanted to let you know I and many others have had similar experiences during our warranty periods. My issues were very troubling and caused significant down time when we could not use our rig. I blame both the manufacture and the dealer we used fir the repairs.

Having said that, we love our rig and repairs have smoothed out over time. Stuff still goes south all the time but we can usually still use the rig or we are able to get it repaired with out loosing too much rv time.

Once you get through the initial warranty bs I believe you will also be a more happy owner.

Just wanted you to know you are not alone and that things do improve for most owners even if the warranty issues are numerous and frustrating.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum