Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Omni questions
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 01:37 PM   #5
CTRvs666

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Magnitude XG32 4x4,
State: Utah
THOR #19682
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker21 View Post
I'm going to speculate at this point that the antenna was installed at the factory but I find it strange there is no mention of it anywhere, that I can find, the antenna is now standard equipment. Extras are usually prominently advertised.

While checking the antenna I saw that the slide awning (topper), was misaligned on the roller. Looks like I'll need to unroll it to get it aligned but I know they are under pretty good spring pressure. Any suggestions on safely and effectively doing this? With the mis alignment, it makes the fabric loose and it sags pooling water.
I am not sure on the slide topper, I would go to the dealer on that. Probably would replace it.

I Tow a 2019 RAM 1500 and I tow a 2020 Rubicon. The RAM wasn't hard to add the tow plate to. Are you going to do the work yourself? The Wiring wasn't too hard either. My RAM has a speed sensitive air dam that comes for better mileage. I didn't even know it was there. I guess it activates over 45 mph or something like that. You can do that job just go to etrailer.com and watch their videos. I ordered my parts and wiring there. It isn't hard to find used tow bars, brake buddies, and towing stuff in the local fb marktplace around my area. I paid $400 for the brake buddy, and $500 for a Roadmaster all-terrain tow bar. Those together were $2500 new. Just inspect whatever you buy before laying out cash. There are currently 6 tow bars on my fb marketplace under $350.00. 2 look super clean with all the parts, extra safety cables, the holding bag and such.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum