Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 02:05 AM   #3
Chateau_Nomad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
I have a Thor Chateau 24F, and the 40 gallon fresh water tank is just left of the entrance door, under the kitchen sink area. By removing various kitchen drawers, I can access the drain handle... a vertical rod with a "T" handle similar to a dump valve handle.

Directly under the rig in that area is a short white PVC pipe sticking down from the tank. If I pull up that drain handle, the water blasts out of that PVC drain. Pushing the handle down closes the valve.

Are you SURE that's not the low point drains you're trying to turn? Then again, my low point drain valves are cheap little plastic buggers near the water pump.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20191021_114948_copy_800x450.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	31553   Click image for larger version

Name:	20191021_114450_copy_800x450.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	31554  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum