Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 04:39 PM   #19
Bob Nodine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum JM31
State: Tennessee
THOR #21926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis25.2 View Post
I just had mine taken off. Took the Goodyear commercial guys forever to remove them when they installed my 6 new commercial rated tires. The stock Hankook Dynapros were way too soft "overloaded" up front. Both Goodyear mobile repair truck drivers looked at me and said "You're _____ if you think we can change these out on the side of the road".
The Tyron bands can be removed and replaced on the side of the road if you have the kit. Most tire technicians don't even know what Tyron bands are let alone how to remove them. Even if they did they don't want to take the extra time. You as the owner need to know how to use the tool.
Bob Nodine is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum