Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 07:18 PM   #19
Jay McClellan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Sanctuary 19P
State: Michigan
THOR #23950
We tried out the bed again today, paying attention to the folding seat brackets that some people have complained about, and I understand how they could be uncomfortable. It's just that our sleeping positions mean we're not putting pressure right over those brackets so we don't really notice them at all, and perhaps others can find a position that works for them. We sleep with our heads pretty close to the rear doors, which puts our hips on the main "couch" cushion and well aft of the folding seat brackets. I'm a 6' tall side sleeper and my 5'4" wife sleeps on her back but neither of us notice the brackets under our legs, just not much pressure there plus we use a pillow-top (but not all that thick) mattress cover under us. Hope that helps.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum