Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 01:32 PM   #18
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Judge's 7-Week Midwest, Plains and National Park Trip Blog

Rain stopped so just took the dog for a walk. Here are a couple quick pics from the KOA in Bismarck. Plenty of room and pull-through spots for big rigs and lots of shade. I would recommend this as a stopping point for anyone coming across North Dakota.

I also forgot to mention in response to MichFigs post about the long travel days.... I'm a little south of 60 so still young enough to do it. But the real reason I can do it is the F-550 chassis is good enough to make a 600 - 650 miles day doable without feeling wiped out.

No way I could have put in this type of driving with our old Outlaw 29H... even after my suspension upgrades. The F-550 has plenty of power and the handling is very good. The Sumo Springs I added softened the ride a bit as well.

We only have one long driving day left and that will be on Monday when we head from Medora and Teddy Roosevelt NP to East Glacier. After that the drives are all fairly short. Tomorrrow will be a 2 1/2 hour drive so that one makes up for the last two days!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1264.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	332.8 KB
ID:	33087
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1266.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	341.5 KB
ID:	33088

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum