Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 04:45 PM   #1
mjdougherty

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 45AT
State: Illinois
THOR #5822
Water inlet Tuscany 45AT

It is hot and nasty outside (in Middlebury, Indiana) so I am writing this inside my coach to keep cool (rather than tearing the water panel apart to see what has caused my problem, sweating like crazy).

I can fill my onboard fresh water tank through the main connection on the service panel (see photo), but when I rotate the valve to Normal (vs Bypass/Tank Fill), I get nothing... It's like it is deadheading inside the system!

The local Thor repair shop had my bus for a long time this summer. I just got it back from them and now this happens. They repaired the floor under the bay where the tanks are located along with the water service panel.

I am wondering if they took the panel apart for some reason and then hooked things back up incorrectly. Of course, it's Saturday so nobody is there to answer any of my questions.

Is anyone familiar with the water pipe (hose) routing in the Tuscany? Have you ever heard of this type of problem before? Any suggestions?Click image for larger version

Name:	20210828_121325.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	33151

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum