Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 08:17 PM   #98
kamccormick

State: California
THOR #25047
Quote:
Originally Posted by becca.73@icloud.com View Post
I didn’t go through the entire list of broken items. I only listed what was in my head. I have 27 items that are broken in the RV side of the van. Things as important as the refrigerator, inverter, converter, awning, water pump!

We bought ours 5 weeks ago. Took a 2 week trip and definitely had a list of issues. All with the RV none with the Mercedes. We bought in at La Mesa RV in San Diego. They were suppose to schedule an appointment for 30 days after purchase. They never called. I called when we got home and got an appointment for this past Wednesday. Took it in, they were very receptive. Although some of our issues require replacement parts from Thor, so La Mesa RV will fix what they can now and order parts from Thor and will schedule another appointment when parts come in. The repair lot was full of RVs. They did say that parts supply is slow. Maybe reach out to another service center?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum