Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 03:23 PM   #4
Travelin' Texans

Brand: Redwood
Model: 36FB
State: Arizona
THOR #3610
Fresh Cab packets, found at Tractor Supply, placed inside under drawers & in/around several spots throughout the interior & under the hood works better than dryer sheets, peppermint oil &/or Irish Spring soap.
Also scatter some Ramick Green pellets, also at TSC, around the perimeter & underneath the rv.
I would NEVER use moth balls, those stinking things will keep every critter & every person, including the owner, a hundred yards away for months.
A few years ago we took off with the 5th wheel, truck had been in the shed not driven for a couple months, the truck seemed low on power & mileage was terrible. I thought it's been awhile since I'd changed the filter & like you found the housing packed tightly full of all sorts of stuff. Changed the filter & the truck ran great with much improved mileage. That's when I started using the above mentioned products.
Replacement undetermined
Travelin' Texans is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum