Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: RV Pricing
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 04:25 PM   #4
chunker21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32 GONE for good
State: Alabama
THOR #22586
Absolutely correct and few could honestly argue your points. Both parties, curious why that term is used since a party is supposed to be fun, are guilty as hell. I'll give Reagan credit and a partial pass because much of his budget was in response to the peanut farmer's decimating the military and his efforts to counter soviet threats. But debt not paid for is damaging. I personally am in pretty good shape and have always spent carefully and wisely. Never the biggest house or car/truck. Saved $$$ like crazy through the years and right now other than a truck loan at 0%, I have no debt other than monthly expenditures to a CC. Yes the 0% meant I paid more but taking investment $$$ out which at the time earned better returns, to have no payment wasn't financially smart for me. I hate the payment but since it's 0% I'd have to take investment money making more than 0% to pay it off.

Am I bragging, yep? Am I rich, no but rich is relative? My training, yes I'm trainable despite what my girl friend says and thinks, always has a plan and backup planS. Yes emphasis on the S.

Depreciation is meaningless until you plan to sell and if you or anyone else didn't think a vehicle depreciates, we have a saying in the south, "well bless your heart". Appreciation is also meaningless as it's only a paper gain until the next round of guess what, DEpreciation. Don't think housing can depreciate, think back to 2008 or so. Yes the sky is falling and the sky doesn't consist of fuel pricing, interest rates, tax rates, inflation in general. Those things and a few others go into the "sky is rising" category.
2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum