Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 03:09 PM   #127
kwplot34

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: XG 32 Omni
State: Missouri
THOR #4243
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker21 View Post
I'm seriously thinking about replacing my front cap with a Force or Valencia. Permanent quality fix. Not only will I have a new cap but everything behind and under the cap will suddenly improve.
Have you researched what the price of the cap will cost? That is certainly one way to fix the issue, but I would think just the price of the cap itself would be very expensive. If you go this route take lots of pics and measurements to see what kind of fabrication and modifying will be involved to make it fit.
Either way sounds like a challenging job and I like challenges, the bigger the challenge the bigger the reward and smiles when it's finished.
I just finished an upgrade this summer that was a HUGE challenge and took me 4 months to finish, still have a few small things to finish up that are really no big issue, just bolt on parts.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum