Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 11:19 PM   #2
obadea

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 31L
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #3403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
I just purchased a 2016 Hurricane 29M that has the Axxera AV614BH radio. The radio that came with the unit had two issues, the BT mic function would not work. When placing a call the receiving party was unable to hear me, checked the obvious, ensured the volume was up on my phone etc. The only way I could be heard was to put the mic directly in front of my mouth.

The DualMirror feature of the phone doesn't work. I have a HTC phone ordered the specified cable from Dual. Phone indicates that the video signal is being sent but no response from the radio.

I called Thor Warranty and explained the problem. They promptly agreed to drop ship a new one which came today. I have installed it and it performs exactly as the original one.

Has anyone experienced this or have any ideas as to what to trouble shoot.
I had the exact same problem with the mic. The Problem is they NEVER installed the MIC. This unit has an external MIC that gets plugged in the back. Thor sent a new MIC and I had the dealer install it under warranty.

I had the same problem with the cable, which I returned and bought the wireless dual cast, which works great. DMH25 - DualCast? Wi-Fi HDMI Dongle

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum