Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 04:50 PM   #6
craigd853

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger
State: Maryland
THOR #25281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Thanks for tips and suggestions - we are headed over to the coach now. Will keep you posted. I am truly appreciative of the time and effort you have given to help us!
Hello, on my 2013 Thor Challenger the 50 amp breakers are on the left and right side of the firewall as you face the front of the coach. The one on the left as you face the coach with the engine cover down is behind the battery against the firewall. The other one is located right below the brake booster behind the drivers side headlamp against the firewall. Have to get a flashlight because they are recessed pretty far back inside the engine compartment. At least I did because I'm getting old.LOL Hope this helps some.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum